The SoundTouch Library is originally written by Olli Parviainen in C++. Although a .NET wrapper library is available, this library aims to be a complete rewrite in C#.
This project includes the C# version of the example utility "SoundStretch".
SoundTouch library Features
- Easy-to-use implementation of time-stretch, pitch-shift and sample rate transposing routines.
- Full source codes available for both the SoundTouch library and the example application.
- Clear and easy-to-use programming interface via a single C# class.
- Supported audio data format : 16Bit integer or 32bit floating point PCM mono/stereo
- Capable of real-time audio stream processing:
- input/output latency max. ~ 100 ms.
- Processing 44.1kHz/16bit stereo sound in realtime requires a 400 Mhz Intel Pentium processor or better.
- Released under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) v2.1
Original SoundTouch C++ project: http://www.surina.net/soundtouch